Hello there, have a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable.

January 15, 2013

A few of my favorite things


  Blue

 jardin

woodland comforter from bianca lorenne

adorable!

 cushions

 

Yellow

 .

 Dandelions never looked so pretty!

craspedia + fever few

 yellow rose

Lemon Wreath

 Great place for a nap.

 Antique Stove

 Yellow & Blue<3

 great use of space! 

country

 Red & White

aprons & apples <3<3
Vintage red seeing machine
Red embroidery pillows
pottery barn gingham bedding
Sweet print pillows
comfy...
♥

 <3

0 Responses:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for taking the time to comment on my blog! It is always a pleasure to here what my readers have to think. If you have any questions you want answered, you can go to my contact page.

NOTE: I will remove any comments that I feel aren't appropriate.

Sarah Elizabeth