Hello there, have a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable.

November 24, 2012

I was Awarded!

 I was awarded! I'm very exited, because this is my first award. Thank you so much miss Emma-Lee.

 So here are the rules: 

 When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you!


 Q's asked by Miss Emma-Lee

1. What song did you have stuck in your head last (be truthful)?
 Psalm 118 Adonai Li
2. What is your biggest Fear?
Probably spiders
3. How many siblings do you have?
I have 14, ten sisters & four brothers.
4. What is the best movie you've ever seen?
2005 Pride & Prejudice
5. What time of day are you writing this
 9:00 a.m.
6. How tall are you?
I'm approximately 5,6"
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Elizabeth Bennet
8. What is your dream job?
Being a mother and if I never get married I'd like to be a nurse.
9. What's your favorite band/artist?
The Isaacs
10. If you had to perform one song at a concert, what would it be?
Be still my soul (a hymn)
11. What would you consider to be the funnest place on earth? (on earth. let's just make that clear.)
 I think the funnest place on earth would either be Texas or Isreal

Here are 11 random things about me

1. I love children (my whole family does!)
2. I love baked goods, especially breads.
3. My favorite sport is American Football.
4. I have 6 nieces and nephews (the sixth is going to be born in March.)
5. I love knitting, crocheting, sewing and embroidering.
6. My favorite type of food is Italian.
7. I hate vegetables, I really do!
8. I love vintage clothing from any where from 1800's to 1950's.
9. I love math & History!
10. Two of my favorite writers are Anna Sophia & Elizabeth Botkin.
11.  My family is Scottish, German, Jewish, English, Americans. Basicly we're really mixed up.  
  

11 people I've awarded

1. Miss Olivia at Fresh Modesty
2. Miss Kellie at Accordion to Kellie
3. Miss Anna Olivia at Storia
4. Miss Michaela at The last rose of summer
5. Miss Emily Rose at Simply vintagegirl
6. Miss Breezy Tulip at A bowl of moss and pebbles 
7. Miss Michelle & Miss Emily at Sisters of Grace
8. Miss Kelsie-Anne at Kelsie's Wonderful Adventures
9. Miss Grace at Grace's Garden Walk
10. Miss Jen at Blessed Femina
11. Miss Crista Moriah at Uniquely Fashioned for His Glory
   

2 Responses:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this! 14 siblings? wow :O) and I though I was pretty busy with 6. LOL

    ~Emma-lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy Lewis16/12/12

      I wish I hadn't gotten rid of my blog!:(

      Delete

Thank you, for taking the time to comment on my blog! It is always a pleasure to here what my readers have to think. If you have any questions you want answered, you can go to my contact page.

NOTE: I will remove any comments that I feel aren't appropriate.

Sarah Elizabeth