Hello there, have a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable.

February 24, 2012

43 Questions & Answers

http://www.morning-earth.org/ARTISTNATURALISTS/AN_images/HOLDEN/02February7.jpg
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30.

2. How do you do your hair? I'm always doing my hair, but my favorite hair-do is curls.

3. What was the last film you saw? The Russians are Coming.( it's a really funny movie done in 1966.)

4. What is your favorite TV show? Well I don't watch now-a-days TV shows, so I don't really know.

5. If you could live anywhere in the United States where would it be?  I love Colorado a lot, but I would like to go to Texas or some other state like that.

6. What is your favorite month of the year? August of course!

7. What is your favorite food?  I'm very picky, but I love baked things.

8. Foods you dislike? I dislike a lot of things, too many to count. 

9. Favorite place to eat? Home.

10. Favorite dressing? I don't like salad.

11. What is your favorite store? The Goodwill and Lands' End.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Skirts, shirts, dresses and sweaters. 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? England, Canada and Italy.

14. How many siblings do you have? 10 sisters 4 brothers.

15. What is your favorite Bible verse? I love the entire  Bible, but I really like John 3:16.

16. Favorite time of day?The entire day!

17. Where were you born? Colorado.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football!! I love watching the Denver Broncos with my dad!

19. What is your favorite fragrance?  Cherry Blossom.

20. What is your favorite Ice cream? Chocolate mint .:)

21. Who's your best friend? My sister Nicole:)

22. People watcher? Yes.

23. Are you a morning or night person? I'm a morning person.:)

24. Do you have any pets? No!

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?  My older sister Nicole is going to Montana.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse and a mother.

27. What are some of your favorite memories?  When my family is all together.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I've never had any pets.

29. Are you married? Not yet!  :)

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!

31. Been in a car accident? Yes!

32. Any pet peeves? When people don't clean up after themselves. 

33. Favorite pizza toppings? I like every pizza topping!

34. Favorite flower? I love every flower.

35. Favorite Author? I love reading Jane Austen books!:)

36. Favorite fast food restaurants?  I don't eat out that much so I wouldn't know.

37. From whom did you get your last email? Anya ( She's my friend in England. We've known each other since birth.)

38. Do anything spontaneous lately? No, I don't think so...

39.  How many nieces & nephews do you have? 2 nieces & 3 nephews.

40. What's your favorite drink? Juice.:)

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? My whole family!

42. What are you listening to right now?  I'm not listening to anything right now.

43. What is your favorite colors? The whole rainbow!


1 Responses:

  1. Glad I found your blog! I have a retro one, too: http://ellieraesmilitaryretro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking the time to comment on my blog! It is always a pleasure to here what my readers have to think. If you have any questions you want answered, you can go to my contact page.

NOTE: I will remove any comments that I feel aren't appropriate.

Sarah Elizabeth