Hello there, have a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable.

February 7, 2011

What we have been doing

Dear Readers

I thought you might wont to know what has been happening lately.
Well to begin with my computer was hosed and I couldn't write any posts,
 are washer and dryer were in the same condition thankgoodness there not any more!!!

We had three Birthday's in January, My sisters Faith 7, Olivia 9, and Nicole 18.
So there you have it!!

P.S.


Send me an email at lightprincess.sarah@gmail.com

0 Responses:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for taking the time to comment on my blog! It is always a pleasure to here what my readers have to think. If you have any questions you want answered, you can go to my contact page.

NOTE: I will remove any comments that I feel aren't appropriate.

Sarah Elizabeth