Hello there, have a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable.

October 8, 2009

Some family photos


This is a picture of my family on a walk.


My oldest sister and her baby Emily--
aren't they beautiful.


I just love this picture of my brother Timothy
and sister's Grace and Nicole.


My mom is so beautiful in this picture!



Here's my manly nephew James.



This is my little sister Miss "p" (Patience) isn't she cute.


This is a sweet picture of my sister Anna with Miss "p".


My older sister (Anna) again with my little sister Faith.


"I love my family"!

1 Responses:

  1. We are so blessed by the Lord God! He has given us so much to be thankful for each and every day!

    The pictures are wonderful. Especially the ones of your beautiful mother, Sherry!!! She is the most wonderful woman.

    Love,

    Daddy Hayes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking the time to comment on my blog! It is always a pleasure to here what my readers have to think. If you have any questions you want answered, you can go to my contact page.

NOTE: I will remove any comments that I feel aren't appropriate.

Sarah Elizabeth